WINNING!

gtf

what because i aint got a lot of posts looks like im a taig i guess, been a member for 2 years, aint a guy allowed to just browse these sites without being accused,??????

absolutely hunbeleivable!!!!!! :21: :21: :21:

and I get called a tim for giving it tae the Tims tight get this clown tae fuck.

I think this places has been hacked into its full of people who it says have joined in 09 and hav post next to zero posts but now can stop posting dubious shite.

and I get called a tim for giving it tae the Tims tight get this clown tae fuck.

I think this places has been hacked into its full of people who it says have joined in 09 and hav post next to zero posts but now can stop posting dubious shite.

i aint no taig nor have i hacked, i ws a 10 year loyal season ticket holder until 2 years ago (had to bail out due to work restrictions) have that loyal badge emblazened on my left breast and it is because of guys like you's i haven't posted in two years but if you would like me to stop posting then thats fine say the word and i will. all because i wrote a quirky comment ehhh pssst guys who can't think straight!!!

i aint no taig nor have i hacked, i ws a 10 year loyal season ticket holder until 2 years ago (had to bail out due to work restrictions) have that loyal badge emblazened on my left breast and it is because of guys like you's i haven't posted in two years but if you would like me to stop posting then thats fine say the word and i will. all because i wrote a quirky comment ehhh pssst guys who can't think straight!!!

Using the word H** in a word isn't quirky...no wonder you got accused.

Using the word H** in a word isn't quirky...no wonder you got accused.

well i must appologise if i offended these guys had a few shandy's and didn't realise that would be offensive, but let me assure you i didn't set out to do that, like everyone else i have that unable to sleep feeling and decided i would join my fellow bears for late night banter. like most (and i say most because i know some are taigs on this site) i just want tomorow to go smoothly and the pictures at the start of this topic sum it all up for me lets be honest who thought butchers men would demolished them as they did and put us in this position and thats the reason i put that word H**BELEIVABLE in my comment.

what because i aint got a lot of posts looks like im a taig i guess, been a member for 2 years, aint a guy allowed to just browse these sites without being accused,??????

"H**believable"

brilliant

Check how ugly that celtc fan is to the right with the square heid

Even worse the guy to the right of greegsy looks like he has joined the new balck supremacy gang the black balls brigade, with that camera and hood over him!

oh and the guy behind him aswell with his back to goal he knows smartass was going to miss and couldn't bear the pain!

Even worse the guy to the right of greegsy looks like he has joined the new balck supremacy gang the black balls brigade, with that camera and hood over him!

Thats who I was talking about :lol: