Think its finally sunk in ..

Just saw on youtube last night the sky footage of us receiving the cup and these words stood out ..

' 21 Trophies , that is the stuff of legends , that is Walter Smiths .... Rangers '

The players involved deserve all the praise they get, written off every season, saying they wont last , not enough players, but they come back fighting every season. How many first team players did we have at the start of the season? it didnt bother this group of players , because their winners :D

No matter what anyone says we are going to miss Walter's influence around the Club.In my life I cannot think of a sweeter title to have won.Maybe the 9 but we never had the amount of shit thrown at us as we have had this year and we had a much bigger squad.One to talk to your grandchildren about

Yeh it took me until yesterday for the true extent of Sunday's league win to sink in, but now that it has, it is the best feeling in the world

It is the *best* feeling in the world :) We are all gonna miss Walter...even the ones who moan and complain about him!