Rangers 9 in a row era in FM

Jelavic.

ive downloaded how to i get it on my game now anyone help please? :sherlock:

Zip and extract straight to C:\Users\Marc\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data folder.

Zip and extract straight to C:\Users\Marc\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data folder.

i cant find that folder but is this it

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\tools\editor\data

i cant find that folder but is this it

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\tools\editor\data

Zip and extract straight to C:\Users\Your name?\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data folder.

Create the folder in the Football Manager 2011 folder in ur documents.

Zip and extract straight to C:\Users\Your name?\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data folder.

Create the folder in the Football Manager 2011 folder in ur documents.

i have it in that folder now how do i get it to work

sorry to keep anoying you

Put it in your editor data folder within the SI directory in My Documents. Then when you're starting a game check the box that mentions editor files when the option to choose your database pops up. When you click OK after that a screen will come up which lets you pick which editor files you want to have active.

Just loaded up a game with it and it isn't up to much anyway. Weiss is better than Laudrup and Albertz has 10 for free kicks. Just about sums it up. Good idea though, might do one myself.

The file you download isn't the file you put in that folder. You need to use WinRAR to decompress it first, then put the resulting file in that folder.