T-Shirts in aid of ERSKINE (RSEA)

murnsloyal

Afternoon All,

After talking with the Mods and Admin on the forum, we thought it was better to start a brand new thread, and gain further awareness.

As I mentioned in my previous thread, I am currently selling my own designs as T-Shirts, with some of the proceeds going to RSEA (ERSKINE). I have a vast selection of designs below. With every T-Shirt sold, no matter the value, £2 of that will go towards ERSKINE. These aren't mass produced and are hand made by myself.

I've been speaking to Russell Nash from ERSKINE and RSEA at great length over the past few days, and he thinks its a very kind gesture. Every penny counts, and it's for a fantastic cause. The amount of work Nash puts into ERSKINE is unbelievable, and the more help he gets the better.

For my supporters club end of year party next week, I will be doing the same in selling T-Shirts, with £2 from every sale going to ERSKINE.

Nash will also be making an appearance.

Now for the pricing. A single sided design T-Shirt its £13.99 and a double sided design T-shirt is £14.99. If you would like it posted, P&P is £2, and that will be 1st class delivery. I can meet those who stay in and around Glasgow, and for those who need it posted, payment will be through PayPal.

If you'd like one of the T-Shirts, please specify the design and also your size.

Thanks, and money raised is for a great cause.

Murnsloyal

10gix5f.jpg

vsff68.jpg

3095xti.jpg

13zsugi.jpg

I bought the greegsy t-shirt for myself and the champs again ole ole for my brother from the op tonight. The quality is excellent, especially the detail in the greegsy one. I thoroughly recommend (tu)

Hopefully I'll piss off a few tims on holiday with my new clobber on ;)

The superally 1 is great mate. i shall be ordering. but first is it possible to give measurements for the sizes?

No problem at all mate. What colour of the Superally design would you be after?

Approx sizes are as follows:

Small: 34/36"

Medium: 38/40"

Large: 42/44"

XL: 46/48"

XXL: 50/52"

Hope that helps! :)

No problem at all mate. What colour of the Superally design would you be after?

Approx sizes are as follows:

Small: 34/36"

Medium: 38/40"

Large: 42/44"

XL: 46/48"

XXL: 50/52"

Hope that helps! :)

I'd be after the black with orange writing in a large. Im away to Budapest in a few hours with about 40+ lads so if/when i return on Monday i will give u the dosh.

• 2 weeks later...

Below, is an example of a T-Shirt with a different combination of colour. Orange design on a blue T-Shirt.

xpnhg9.jpg

To keep everyone updated, I've raised just under 50 quid for ERSKINE. Over the next couple of weeks, I'm wanting to hit the 100 quid mark, or near as I can. I met Nash a week last Saturday, and I said to him that I'm trying to achieve this goal before the season starts.

Thank you to all who have bought one, and I'm still working on the Barcelona '72 T-Shirts right now. Will be in contact with those who enquired about them.

:)

Below, is an example of a T-Shirt with a different combination of colour. Orange design on a blue T-Shirt.

xpnhg9.jpg

To keep everyone updated, I've raised just under 50 quid for ERSKINE. Over the next couple of weeks, I'm wanting

to hit the 100 quid mark, or near as I can. I met Nash a week last Saturday, and I said to him that I'm trying to achieve this goal before the season starts.

Thank you to all who have bought one, and I'm still working on the Barcelona '72 T-Shirts right now. Will be in contact with those who enquired about them.

:)

Great effort mate, keep up the good work (tu)