A Wee Surprise For The Tims

We've got under Mr Filthy's skin :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

“Well you’d think they’d have better things to do like following their team in Germany than paying a lot of money to noise us up,” he said. “I think they’re a wee bit obsessed with us at the minute.”

HAHAHAHA, He's still beeling his manky shitey bottlers couldn't take it when it was right INFRONT of them, fucking typical fenians, no backbone atall

We've got under Mr Filthy's skin :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

“Well you’d think they’d have better things to do like following their team in Germany than paying a lot of money to noise us up,” he said. “I think they’re a wee bit obsessed with us at the minute.”

HAHAHAHA, He's still beeling his manky shitey bottlers couldn't take it when it was right INFRONT of them, fucking typical fenians, no backbone atall

:lol: :lol:

GIRYUY.

:lol: :lol:

GIRYUY.

you would think that the dumb ginger prick would understand that is was a supporters club that paid for this to wind up the celtic fans in perth, not a direct taunt at him, seriously the man is deluded, he seriously thinks everything revolves around him, an absolute waste of breath, fuckin clown

on another note some of my celtic mided friends back in perth thought it was hilarious, all good banter