Big Season For

Bobby83

I think Ness is the best of the three. However not sure if he will be fit in time and without a proper full pre season he could get overtaken and lose his place. If he can stay fit he should be starting every week. We have a proper cultured player here, great passer and a good brain.

In terms of Fleck his confidence looks shot. But hes been around a few years now and the nerves must be dying down. I hope he screws the nut and Ally plays him in a more central role.

Wylde I think although the least technically gifted of the three will be a big threat with his pace and I think will see more action than the other two.

The likes of Hutton, I rate but don't think he will feature too much. Hes a very tidy player though but doesn't have the range of Ness.

Ness is the best imo but Fleck, if feeling confident, could be a fantastic player :crabflute:

Fs I have been handling the situation quite well until now, but after reading your post I just really can't wait for the game against Hearts :lol: You bastard :craphead:

Thoughts on who will get playing time? You would think Ness would be a first choice midfielder.

No chance Bobby, my feelings are Naismith, McCulloch, Davis, Ortiz and possibly Edu will ALL be first picks somehow, but i have no idea how Ally plans on fitting them in. I cannot see any of them being on the bench, they are all established first team players with Rangers and Ortiz being a new signing, i doubt he will be dropped right away, especially after starting our last 3 games, i am sure.

The kids will get their chance, same as last year, they will just have to show what they can do when they get that chance. For what its worth i dont think Wylde or Hutton are ready for sustained first team football anyway, Ness, i like but while Lee and Mo are here, he will be 3rd choice imo.