Virgin Gaming

Papac 5 x

Yeah mate you set up an account and then you can challenge ppl on the site to play for money

Sounds like my kind of thing, how does the payout system work? If I played Fifa and I won how would I prove I won if he goes against it?

i was thinking of doing this but some ppl were saying they never got there money . can you post a link of the site plz

Just google virgin gaming mate. When you lose you need to concede but you both need to agree to the t&c's before the game. Every game I've played and won I have been paid.

Sounds like my kind of thing, how does the payout system work? If I played Fifa and I won how would I prove I won if he goes against it?

I've never not been paid. If you read the t&c's before the game am sure there is something in there about it.in the chat room on the site I've seen people write about a player who isn't going to pay and once it hits there the guy usually pays up

I've never not been paid. If you read the t&c's before the game am sure there is something in there about it.in the chat room on the site I've seen people write about a player who isn't going to pay and once it hits there the guy usually pays up

[/

wats the most uve won/lost in a single game ?

i was thinking of doing this but some ppl were saying they never got there money . can you post a link of the site plz

There's loads of hustling on it mate so I wouldn't play for big money the most I lost was 15 dollars. Pretty sick the guy said he was a lvl 32 and when we got to the lobby he was like lvl 40. If you set up an account before you play a game when you are challenging someone you can put your own rules in like no 5 @ the back or no custom formations or what lvl you will play against this allows you to cancel if they try any shit.

There's loads of hustling on it mate so I wouldn't play for big money the most I lost was 15 dollars. Pretty sick the guy said he was a lvl 32 and when we got to the lobby he was like lvl 40. If you set up an account before you play a game when you are challenging someone you can put your own rules in like no 5 @ the back or no custom formations or what lvl you will play against this allows you to cancel if they try any shit.

sounds gd something i will consider signing up to . im pretty gd at the game but im sure everyone thats signed up for it are lol

sounds gd something i will consider signing up to . im pretty gd at the game but im sure everyone thats signed up for it are lol

Ha ano mate that's what thought when I signed up. What console you on xbox or ps3?

• 2 months later...

I already made an easy tenner just for winning 3 games in a row .... one win away from earning another tenner it seems too good to be true tho so I wont hold my breathe there must be some sort of catch or it is heaven, it will end up being my job :lol:

You dont need to take pictures Fifa 12 and Virgin Gaming have partnered up and straight as you win the game it updates on the site.

Its fuckin brilliant im withdrawin 25 quid as we speak to my paypal account because of this. Fuckin magic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...