Whittaker And Ally

Fellow Bears,

My first post. I felt the need to post to share my anger and despair at Whittaker and Ally.

Whittaker has been appaling. His use of the ball is horrendous and his crosses barely beat the first man. His defensive duties are shocking and it saddens me that he is on our books for the coming years. 3 Million???? I would have drove him to turkey myself!!

Ally - he has 9 players on the pitch, all absoloutely shattered. Experience or no experience, they are a Rangers player!! What hope do they have not being thrown on when the 9 players left on the park can barely move. We lost the last ten minutes of the game through tiredness, was a training match for Malmo at the end as we couldnt get near them. Fresh legs would have changed that, Wylde, Hemmings, Fleck, and especially Healy, would have created something. Allys had a couple of shockers this early on, i hate to say it, shite decisions and has ruined this season before its even started.

He will be praising those players now, dread to think what Walt, Big eck or Souness would have done!

that fact we havent got alot of money and we go and waste it giving that shite whittaker a new deal, beggars belief, and i know this is early days but i think mccoist as much off a legend as he is doesnt know what to do when we are losing, should off stuck wylde on late on in malmo game, we had nothing to lose and there were acres of space for him to run into

First post in 3 years, jog on timothy.

Timothy?!? gtf

its bellends like you that stop people writing on here, what a pointless comment you just made.

As if things are bad enough tonight.

I agree with the rest of you, wylde (apart from corners) cant cross a decent ball at the moment either, but im fairly sure he would have caused a few headaches for the last ten.

Timothy?!? gtf

its bellends like you that stop people writing on here, what a pointless comment you just made.

As if things are bad enough tonight.

I agree with the rest of you, wylde (apart from corners) cant cross a decent ball at the moment either, but im fairly sure he would have caused a few headaches for the last ten.

So, you joined up 3 years ago, and only post tonight.

So, you joined up 3 years ago, and only post tonight.

It appears that way aye. What fucking difference does that make. I waited 3 years to pounce. Do me a favour

I love rangers and grown up as a wee boy with them in my blood. What point exactly are you trying to make. I shared my point about tonight and i appreciate the comments of the few sane people on here.

Wow man the paranoia on here at times is fucking ridiculous, not allowed an opinion unless you have 10,000 posts of licking other peoples arses!

Everything the guy says is pretty much true, no subs until 83 mins with 9 men on the field beggars belief. Ortiz looked fucked, we where crying out for some pace considering we where playing on the counter the minute Whittaker gets sent off. I like Hemmings but surely Wylde would have been a better option. Didnt think we played to badly under the circumstances, the ref being a complete wank, lets face it Shaggers hardly made a save and Jelavic n Naismith have missed sitters so we could have been talking about a heroic performance rather than a dismal defeat, thats the fine lines we play under.

Ally has to be his own man though n stop mimicking Smith, the no subs shit really frustrated me under Walter, subs have to be given a chance to make an impression, especially when everyone else can see certain players either arent up to the job or are dead on there feet!

My biggest fear is Whyte was banking on getting in the CL before opening the cheque book, just hope this doesnt mean he slams it shut cos we clearly need at least another 4 players!