*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

• G.E.C. changed the title to *****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

If this goes to shit I'll make a promise to the forum to start the official match threads next season.

Anyways. Last match in a Rangers strip for a lot of the squad, hopefully they can go out on a high.

We dont have the players with the mental toughness to deal with a rampant tarrier side

When eck done the cuo double with advocaats team, he, along with guys like ferguson, amo, moore, ricksen, de boer, mccann etc would at least go toe to toe with the tarriers

If he can he picks as many players who arent chicken shit, plugs the gaps and prays

Raskin, Sterling, Diomande.

Match them with legs in the middle. That’s their strength.

I’d probably go Sima and Cantwell off Dessers just running into the channels.

St Mirren today and a lot of teams have had a lot of joy in those channels between the CB and full back.

The usual slow build up and wait for a full back overlap isn’t really that effective against them anyways. 

49 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

My match prediction (s). 

Filth will have full squad to choose from we will be missing several key players with injuries. 

They'll come out roaring from the traps we will gift them a couple of goals. 

We will have a wee spell where we create a few half chances and maybe even nick one from a free kick or something. 

No key big decision will go in our favour. 

They'll either score again or game will peter out and it'll be more of them celebrating rubbing our noses in it and Brenda the messiah again. 

I want to be wrong. I pray to be wrong.  I want us to score in the first ten minutes,dominate the game then clinch it with a var penalty. 

For the filth to be filing out of Hampden tails tucked between the legs. 

I just can't see it. No matter how hard i try. 

You missed a sending off for us mate. But very true

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Butland

Tav, Balogun/ Souttar, Davies, Ridvan

Diomande, Raskin, Sterling

Cantwell, Silva

Dessers.

Sterling over that side to follow  O’Reilly.

This should be the team and system but I would be shocked if Lundstram doesn’t play.