Passengers

wee josh

To many passengers in the rangers team.broadfoot,Whittaker edu mcCulloch lafferty healy and then the guys mcCoist has bought apart from wallace and goian. Ortiz his just bad its that simple.lafferty is good for the last 6 games of the season. how can we expect to win trophies and play in europe when its hard to even make a team out of that squad

We do have a few guys who just aren't good enough. Coupled with the fact we have injuries and suspensions beyond normality for this time of the season then it doesn't help. Guys like Broadfoot, Edu and Ortiz wouldn't start if we had everyone available.

Also we missed Naismith's direct running last night. No one made runs from deep into the heart of their defence. We were stuck with Wylde and Ortiz swinging hopeful crosses into the box. I said it yesterday we would miss Naismith's guile and I think he turned out to be the decisive absentee!

We do have a few guys who just aren't good enough. Coupled with the fact we have injuries and suspensions beyond normality for this time of the season then it doesn't help. Guys like Broadfoot, Edu and Ortiz wouldn't start if we had everyone available.

Also we missed Naismith's direct running last night. No one made runs from deep into the heart of their defence. We were stuck with Wylde and Ortiz swinging hopeful crosses into the box. I said it yesterday we would miss Naismith's guile and I think he turned out to be the decisive absentee!

Thats not true.

Your telling me if we have everyone fit and available McCoist will pick Edu and Ortiz over McKay, Bedoya, Naismith, Ness, Davis?

Yes, Ally has shown nothing to suggets Mo will be a sub. And Ortiz will always be prefered to Jamie Ness thought they do play different positions so it will most likely be Edu instead of Ness and Ortiz wide instead of Wylde.

Yes, Ally has shown nothing to suggets Mo will be a sub. And Ortiz will always be prefered to Jamie Ness thought they do play different positions so it will most likely be Edu instead of Ness and Ortiz wide instead of Wylde.

I really hope you are wrong! Obviously McKay and Bedoya still have to show what they can do but Naismith, Ness, Davis should be the first three midfielders on the team sheet. The rest can fight it out for the oter 1/2 places left!

I really hope you are wrong! Obviously McKay and Bedoya still have to show what they can do but Naismith, Ness, Davis should be the first three midfielders on the team sheet. The rest can fight it out for the oter 1/2 places left!

Oh here Chambo, so do i. Ness will never be a first pick any time soon. Experience over ability every time, its the Rangers way.

(tu)