gsa

Firstly I am not a tim, a defeatist or a surrender monkey and nor am I taken in by alot of nonsense spoken of on certain websites, papers and radio phone-ins.

I am however a Rangers supporter proud of the tradition, integrity and dignity of our club. Perhaps it is blue tinted glasses but I think alot of us feel we are an intsitution built on the foundations of gentlemanly conduct and honesty. We are not perfect and may not have always reached those standards but we should at least always try.

The new owner of the club is besmirching our reputation.

Unpaid bills for services rendered do not sit well with the standing of the club.

The way we have messed around every team we have negotiated with this summer is an embarrassment.

We all know that there are alot of companies out there (even very large, famous ones) who don't pay bills until they have had a few "hurry ups". That is a fact of life however we are the countries foremost sporting institution and we should not have our reputation dragged through the mud by a guy who is now looking very disingenuous.

We have heard all week about legal bills, tax cases, etc.

We have not heard form the owner. Why? It is time the fans started demanding answers.

The change of ownership was supposed to be a new start for the club. Looks like same old.

He doesnt have time to respond to every bit of filth written about our club in the mhedia.

No one is claiming he has to.

He should however explain what is happening with the club. Bills unpaid, transfer negotiations botched, bank e/arr. It is not what we were promised.

How many threads are we now going to have besmirching the owner of our football club, whose takeover has enabled us to retain a squad capable of winning our 4th title in a row?

Alot I would imagine. They will probably stop when he starts telling the truth.

And the capability of the squad remains to be seen. So far they have been capable of getting us knocked out of Europe (twice) to two shit teams.

No one is claiming he has to.

He should however explain what is happening with the club. Bills unpaid, transfer negotiations botched, bank e/arr. It is not what we were promised.

Some people are.

Im not sure i want him to, i would rather see things happening than hearing what intentions we have or dont have. There is time for this mess to be fixed and im sure Mr Whyte is the process of sorting it out.

You better be prepared because all this is going to continue until the tax case is finished.

On the legal bill even the judge that it was unusual that case even returned to court.

On the current tax case we are disputing part of the bill doesn't matter who the chairman is that will always lead to headlines.

Countries foremost sporting institution or not we still have the right to fight/pay late bills that we feel are unjust, until it is leccy bills/wages etc that we were not paying on time then i am willing to wait to see how everything plays out.

And the capability of the squad remains to be seen. So far they have been capable of getting us knocked out of Europe (twice) to two shit teams.

I think some of our fans are demanding too much. A club owner's responsibility is not to consistently respond to rumours in the press. We should have more patience and faith in Mr. Whyte.

True, we have been knocked out, however that same core group of players won 3 titles in a row - so they definitely are capable. Whether they live up to their ability and play like Champions remains to be seen, however.

I must have missed something. When was he caught lying and what were those lies?