Im a Rangers & Rangers Media Man

TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

Everyday!

You lot are part timers..there was no one on this board for a full 6 hrs when I used it first thing on Xmas morning ! :D

I presume the Rangers boys were still in bed with their gorgeous partners after a good swally of the best champers and some quality time on the saddle doggy style an all that <RMTIME> (beer1)

And the Unwashed were lying in their pesh after a skinfull of the revolting Buckie and getting a good tongue lashing from their wino partners with the matted hair and rotted teeth (sick) <yuck>

Guest TheQueensXI
Everyday!

You lot are part timers..there was no one on this board for a full 6 hrs when I used it first thing on Xmas morning ! :D

I presume the Rangers boys were still in bed with their gorgeous partners after a good swally of the best champers and some quality time on the saddle doggy style an all that <RMTIME> (beer1)

And the Unwashed were lying in their pesh after a skinfull of the revolting Buckie and getting a good tongue lashing from their wino partners with the matted hair and rotted teeth (sick) <yuck>

:lol: glad to see someone's in the christmas spirit!

merry christmas tully! (beer1)

Everyday!

Well said Big man how eloquently put.