ps3 clan WATP

pb1690

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i join if i don't have elite?

yes u can only thing we ask is if u can do 1 full clan op a month just so u can see what the premium members go through trying 2 level up our clan give me your ps3 id m8 if u want in.

to see the time of the ops guys go to the website or if your in a party on the ps3 press triangle that will bring up your friends list then scroll right to the end that page where the clan members are at the bottom it will tell u when the clan ops are on lately its been fri 7-10 sat 11-2am an sun 7-10 game modes change so u will have 2 check

yes u can only thing we ask is if u can do 1 full clan op a month just so u can see what the premium members go through trying 2 level up our clan give me your ps3 id m8 if u want in.

How long does a clan op last for in terms of hours mate?

Give me an add anyway PSN Asenior_boban85

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Firstly I love the video Pb1690 posted made me laugh like f**K in work, I have recently sold my xbox and bought a PS3 and i am an avid COD player. I am on Elite could i please have an invite to your clan.

Gamertag - DeepFriedJock

Cheers and Keep up the good work lads

WATP

cheers guys :uk:

Ricky am sorry clan at 100 members thats all elite lets in an we have people waiting 2 get in aswell i will put your name down but it will b a while before u get in just 2 let u know

watpclan.co.uk

No Worries thanks anyway, If any of the boys can add me i would like to play with the lads.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd be interested in joining if there's a space mate.

add me as well or just gimmie a chance

If you both visit www.watpclan.co.uk andsign up & leave a message there also, if your PS3, send a message to "pb1690", if your Xbox, send a message to "lexocs" ... both are clan leaders and will add you ,,, there is space

If you both visit www.watpclan.co.uk andsign up & leave a message there also, if your PS3, send a message to "pb1690", if your Xbox, send a message to "lexocs" ... both are clan leaders and will add you ,,, there is space

What game mode do you play, just before I do?

What game mode do you play, just before I do?

It depends on the clan op, that defines the game mode ... ATM it's mostly core but the game is different ie TDM or KC etc.

Outwith clan ops, you play on your own or join in with other members.