Map pack release? (ps3)

King_gazza

What they like mate? Are they alot bigger than the current ones?

Piazza's a small map, lots of close-combat because there's loads of little nooks and crannies you can hide behind / blind corners people can run from. Defo's a map for SMG's or shotguns!

Liberation is pretty big. Reminds me of a BF3 map!

• 5 weeks later...

Liberation is an abomination, far too big and too many fucking bushes. I actually can't see any enemies until i get snipered by a Ghillie hiding in the bushes with Blind Eye, Assassin and Marksman.

So is this kind of scenario not allowed in real war? Doesn't this just mean that you have to find and take the fuckers out?

The lag is destroying me mate so fuckin infuriating :angry:

Im getting far to many hit markers then getting killed. and im getting fucked of with getting put into french and spanish lobbies. This game is broken and needs fixed, infinity ward dont give a fuck! its all about the money for these shower of greedy bastards.

I never played any of these games since COD4 but this game for me at the minute is becoming unplayable.

I had to quit 4 games out of 6 today. my Kd ratio is going down. i was hitting 25-35 and im lucky to be hitting 18-20 now. the lag is ruining my game play. it seems im like 1-2 secs behind. i cant even lift my gun and im getting killed. i play it run and gun style and the lag is brutal ATM.

• 4 weeks later...

When is maps out for non elite members? I'm not paying for elite! It looks a pike of shite. In just wanting maps.

Reckon that the last map release i.e. Black Ice will be 12th April, then the full map pack release for non-premium elite owners will be around end of April.

I'm sure i heard somewhere they were bringing out a classic map pack from previous MW's with the likes of Terminal,Wasteland etc.

Anybody heard anything? Getting bored of the maps already.

on elite calender for may (june for ps3) its got 1 map 1 mission and 2 Classified am hoping the Classified

is some of the old maps.

on elite calender for may (june for ps3) its got 1 map 1 mission and 2 Classified am hoping the Classified

is some of the old maps.

I understand (it's a rumour I heard) that @fourzerotwo (Robert Bowling .. ex Activision Lead designer) was very much against them releasing revitalised maps from previous franchises as part of a paid for DLC.

He believed that if they released old maps, they should be free issue as we have already bought them previously

That is the reason he resigned !!