Lets get it up them

CyprusBear

The transfer window is closed and we all have to accept that there is no big signing. I think we all knew deep down that it wasnt going to happen. Whether over the next week or so we maybe bring in a free agent to provide cover up front remains to be seen.

Now i was as pissed of as the next Gers fan this morning with no one coming in but lets be positive.

We still have the best Goalkeeper in the league in Shagger!!

We still have the best 2 centres halfs in the league in Boca and Goian

We still have the best midfielder ( on his day ) in the league in Davis

And we still have the best player in the league over the last month in Aluko.

Add Mervan to that and i think its not all doom and gloom. Ok we dont have the depth but if the players stay fit and with lafferty to come back were strong enough to win the league.

And id love to see all these taigs faces at the end of the season if we do win it.......Oh it would be sooooo sweet!!!

100% agree with you mate.

I think more importantly than ever we really need to get behind the team. I rarely get to go to the away games these days but I hear our away support make sure the stadium we are playing at is bouncing for the team.

We need that atmosphere at Ibrox more than ever now. The UB and BO having been doing an amense job all season, it's time the rest of us round the stadium got up aff oor arses and make sure the team know just how important it is for us.

The tight nit mentality is what has us chasing 4iar in the first place, that attitude is there an the will to succeed will be there as much, I wouldn't feel as confident knowing what it means to some of them to fukk the filth once again