Deal collapsed on STV now!

Still not actually anything telling us its collapsed though. Administrators say negotiations ongoing, will hopefully be done in morning

Agree, but administrator was really pissed off on camera,apparently deal was dun on pay cuts but,some players refused to sign new contracts because of clauses in them,players believed to be SN,SD,SW.

Agree, but administrator was really passed of on camera,apparently deal was dun on pay cuts but,some players refused to sign new contracts because of clauses in them,players believed to be SN,SD,SW.

Steve Nicol, Salvador Dali and Serena Williams? Right, i'm too sad, anyone wanna come with me to go get passed?

Ha yea I got that. I'll happily wait and hear more over the next few days before stirring everyone up with heresay.

Hear more over the next few days, fuck that, this has been going on for weeks now, conclude it tomorrow, or get them to fuck!

Not heresay, and not stirring everyone up! no fucking news from ibrox is the problem! we have to survive on scraps form the media.

Hear more over the next few days, fuck that, this is been going on for weeks now, conclude it tomorrow, or get them to fuck!

Not heresay, and not stirring everyone up! no fucking news from ibrox is the problem! we have to survive on scraps form the media.

A post on a forum doesn't convince me that these players are the problem. I'll await more official sources thanks

Daily Mail reporting its a done deal:

McCoist saved from squad of youth players as Rangers accept 75 per cent wage cut

By John Edwards

Last updated at 11:12 PM on 6th March 2012

Comments (0) Share

Rangers players have accepted a 75 per cent cut in wages to prevent the squad being decimated by up to 15 redundancies.

At one stage the club's administrators threatened to axe the club's top five earners, plus 10 others, as they tried to reduce monthly outgoings by £1.2m.

Glum: Rangers manager Ally McCoist arrives at Murray Park on Tuesday

It would have left manager Ally McCoist with an Ibrox squad made up mainly of youth-team players, but was avoided when the stunned players agreed to have their pay docked by three-quarters.

It meant the club's biggest earners, midfielder Steven Davis and keeper Allan McGregor, had their weekly wage of about £28,000 slashed to £7,000.

Cut-price: Steven Davis has seen his wages slashed to around £7k per week

The revised deals will be in force until Rangers come out of administration or find new owners.

As a sweetener, many agreements contained extra clauses, such as a minimal buy-out figure so they could join another club for a nominal fee.

Daily Mail reporting its a done deal:

McCoist saved from squad of youth players as Rangers accept 75 per cent wage cut

By John Edwards

Last updated at 11:12 PM on 6th March 2012

Comments (0) Share

Rangers players have accepted a 75 per cent cut in wages to prevent the squad being decimated by up to 15 redundancies.

At one stage the club's administrators threatened to axe the club's top five earners, plus 10 others, as they tried to reduce monthly outgoings by £1.2m.

Glum: Rangers manager Ally McCoist arrives at Murray Park on Tuesday

It would have left manager Ally McCoist with an Ibrox squad made up mainly of youth-team players, but was avoided when the stunned players agreed to have their pay docked by three-quarters.

It meant the club's biggest earners, midfielder Steven Davis and keeper Allan McGregor, had their weekly wage of about £28,000 slashed to £7,000.

Cut-price: Steven Davis has seen his wages slashed to around £7k per week

The revised deals will be in force until Rangers come out of administration or find new owners.

As a sweetener, many agreements contained extra clauses, such as a minimal buy-out figure so they could join another club for a nominal fee.

Considering the administrators released a statement around about 11pm saying that it wasn't done and that they were going to try to continue negotiations in the morning, I call bullshit. Hardly as if they are paying much attention to football up here. Pretty sure they had Fleck confirmed as gone about a fortnight before he had and also had Sandaza signed for us.

Rangers in crisis: No deal on pay cuts as players' advisers block deal with administrators

Mar 6 2012

rangers administrators david whitehouse and paul clark

ANOTHER day of talks aimed at preventing redundancies among Rangers staff ended without conclusion tonight.

Talks between administrators, players and their agents, manager Ally McCoist and PFA Scotland lasted from morning until late in the night but saw no final resolution.

Administrators revealed that negotiations around personal details had stalled a package of wage cuts but they retain hope that a resolution can be reached tomorrow.

Joint-administrator David Whitehouse delivered a statement to waiting reporters at Murray Park just before 10.30pm tonight.

Whitehouse said: "Today unfortunately has been a very frustrating day.

"Earlier in the day we believed that we had agreed in principle a basis of cost cutting measures with the players accepting substantial pay cuts.

"We are very grateful for their efforts in reaching that point.

"Sadly this evening we have been unable to reach agreement on the personal conditions sought by the advisors to the players in respect of those wage cuts.

"There is still some hope that these issues can be solved first thing in the morning but it's extremely disappointing we haven't been able to get there tonight."

Record!!!

Funny that :rolleyes: I hate the fucking media! :anguish: