Help with my season ticket needed

BAP1872

I bought a half season ticket for the club deck at £285+£5 web fee a while back and thought it included a ticket for the game tomorrow, that was until I received this email!

It seems to suggest that I need to purchase a ticket for this game! I called the ticket hotline yesterday and spent 20mins trying to get through this morning to no avail, also spoke to mates with season tickets but none of them have the half season. Can anyone help me out on this please, it's somewhat confusing, Do i have a ticket or not?

thank you

RANGERS V CELTIC

SUNDAY 25 MARCH, 1PM KICK OFF

GET YOUR OLD FIRM TICKET

. As a season ticket holder who has signed up to receive priority updates on tickets, we are giving you the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the forthcoming Rangers v Celtic Clydesdale Bank Premier League home game on Sunday 25 March at Ibrox Stadium, at the standard price of £42/£40 (restricted view). Please note tickets for Bar 72 are not available. Tickets are very limited and will be sold strictly on a first come first served basis and are restricted to 1 per season ticket holder, and a maximum of 4 per transaction.

To secure your ticket, please call the ticket hotline on 0871 702 1972 (option 1 then 2) Booking fees apply. Lines are open from 9am-9pm daily. Alternatively, payment can also be made at the Rangers Ticket Centre between 10am–4pm, Monday-Friday.

. Yours sincerely

Susan Hannah

Ticketing Operations Manager

Not 100% but I think this is just giving you an option to buy an extra ticket.

That's what I thought when I first looked at it but then the doubts started creeping in, surely it would have stated "second ticket"???

Glad someone's put this topic up, I was having a mini panic attack when I got this e-mail after buying a 1/4 season ticket. I'd assumed it was for extra tickets but it's nice to have it confirmed. :happy:

It tells you on rangers.co.uk that ¼ season tickets include Sundays game m8 but says sweet eff all about ½ season tickets (tu)

Valid from Rangers v Celtic on Sun 25 March. Subject to availability. Terms, conditions and booking fees apply. Prices are based in the Main Stand Rear and include Celtic match. Quarter season tickets from just £83 for adults and £26 for kids in the Family Section (excludes Celtic match). Calls cost 10ppm from a BT landline, mobile and other providers' charges may vary.

Source