Sone Aluko Old Firm Painting

Fellow Bears,

Been working round the clock to have this finished in time for you all before tomorrow's Old Firm game. I'd posted up on Twitter a few weeks ago asking what iconic moment Gers fans wanted to see painted next, and this was a clear winner.

So here it is.. Sone Aluko celebrates his wonder goal against Celtic. Hopefully more of the same tomorrow!

548014_426899137322822_149411641738241_1668460_1714494094_n.jpg

UPDATE:

Aluko tweeted me!

546557_426955160650553_575996057_n.jpg

Fantastic mate, check out the link, jono does computer art an is very good.

He will do art like this for you

http://www.jonoupton.com/

you mind if i share this on my facebook obv give you credit ;) its impressive as fuck :praise:

Sure mate, share away!

If you get it signed why not auction or raffle it on here for the rff, can see it raising some major mazuma.

At the moment mate I'm not sure I have the reach or the contacts to raise the money it deserves on my own. I also managed to raise nearly £3000 for the club a few weeks ago & some for cash for Erskine so eventualy I'll need to start selling to raise money for myself - just to be able to keep painting lol

You thinking about doing that one mate?

Its a cracking pic mate but i dont know how it would translate onto a painting, but I'll have a mess about with it and see what I can come up with!

Sure mate, share away!

At the moment mate I'm not sure I have the reach or the contacts to raise the money it deserves on my own. I also managed to raise nearly £3000 for the club a few weeks ago & some for cash for Erskine so eventualy I'll need to start selling to raise money for myself - just to be able to keep painting lol

Its a cracking pic mate but i dont know how it would translate onto a painting, but I'll have a mess about with it and see what I can come up with!

To be fair Erskine's a better cause - keep up the good work :praise:

Just a wee update for the folks who have requested prints. I've put - what I think to be - some pretty special prints for sale on ebay of the signed Ibrox painting. If anyone's interested here's the link;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300703452226#ht_500wt_1191

543319_427798037232932_149411641738241_1670952_1260617762_n.jpg