Hodgson appointed....is it good news?

tbblue

Roy's managed at international level and outside of England.

Yeah, so has Bobby Williamson but he wasnt in with a shout...... lol

This is reminiscent of the Steve McLaren appointment. The fans and media's 2nd choice so he's already off to a losing start and the big personalities in the England squad wont think he's good enough to earn their respect.

Or, to put it in Scottish terms its like the George Burley appointment.

Not good.

Everton could very well sell Jelavic for a large some of money this summer. Imagine that, we sell Jelavic for 5.5m and they punt him for 15m less than 6 months later. We'll look like right tools.

Anyone know if we had a sell-on clause?

Anyone know if we had a sell-on clause?

With fucking Whyte in on the deal we probably still own his left bollock in a testicle clause

That tit might have included a clause that could be good though

Of course he would do all this through his shelf company in Botswana. He is a complete :wanker: :wanker:

theres alot of fans wanting jelavic for their so called bigger clubs, but if he goes for 15 mill who cares its to be expected english transfers are ridiculous just look at all the young Englishmen going for stupid money compared to prices of great players elsewhere in europe. difference with naisy though is he is a ger whereas jelavic never hid his desire to play down south, just hope we don't lose naisy cause of circumstances

Everton could very well sell Jelavic for a large some of money this summer. Imagine that, we sell Jelavic for 5.5m and they punt him for 15m less than 6 months later. We'll look like right tools.

I live in merseyside and we already do! 5.5mill for a sticker on fire in the prem, 35 mill for ANDY Carroll! Unreal

Who cares! England will still win fuck all

With Hodgson at the helm, I agree.

Had we got 'Arry, even on a part-time basis for the Euro's, i think we may have been in with a shout.

Not saying we'd be amongst the top 4 favourites but in with a shout all the same..

He's been given a long contract, too. I would have waited till after the Euro's until giving a long term contract. Now if he's gash its another huge payoff. Stoopid.

With Hodgson at the helm, I agree.

Had we got 'Arry, even on a part-time basis for the Euro's, i think we may have been in with a shout.

Not saying we'd be amongst the top 4 favourites but in with a shout all the same..

He's been given a long contract, too. I would have waited till after the Euro's until giving a long term contract. Now if he's gash its another huge payoff. Stoopid.

Yeah your right. It's a cheap option and a safe one at that.

I don't think Roy Hodgson is a tactical master that will win the euros.

I just don't think England will Win the euros For one reason. The team is a team of charlatans.

Yeah your right. It's a cheap option and a safe one at that.

I don't think Roy Hodgson is a tactical master that will win the euros.

I just don't think England will Win the euros For one reason. The team is a team of charlatans.

Bit harsh. Some have proved themselves at the top level, and we recently beat a strong Spain making us the unofficial world champions, lol.

The cash has went to their head, though, and they need a strong manager to keep them in line. Hodgson wont be able to that IMO.

One of the most depressing aspects of all this is that we just can't care anymore; there is too much going on for this to be the huge concern it would normally be. Depressing that Steven Naismith and McGregor could leave at all, let alone leave for monopoly money.