Sydney True Blues Website Launched

dotcom

Looks great. Clean layout and lots of nice detailing. I like the swooshy-opera-house-into-star logo too. You could maybe make the header navigation stand out a bit more with higher contrast? Or move it below the banner? Also, you should change the first sentence from 'Welcome to our website!' to 'Welcome to our website, you drongo!'

Edit: When I go to About Us, then back to Home, the page breaks.

Fixed guys - was sorting out links and stuff since getting the domain - just a wee hiccup :)

Thanks for comments so far :)

You're off to a good start mate! I thought this was going to be a site for fucking Sydney FC :craphead:

Your pub is in a good possie just round the corner from Central station,which is good for us Bears who live far away,so I hope you keep this site going and up to date.

Good stuff,and long overdue in Sydney :21:

Website looks top notch.

I'll be in Sydney in November staying in the Meriton on Campbell Street. Looks to be just round the corner from where you guys watch games, nice wee stagger home when steamin after watching games with you lot!

:21: