Scotland Tonight

Or queersie! Maybe "holed up" somewhere with fellow experts?Is Neil the guy from Ernst & Young a bluenose or just a neutral?Will they glue that cracked crest together again? getting on my proverbial thru penny bits!

did you think so?

We have to ask question and Andy did well.

Once bitten

I thought it very positive

Agreed, Andy answered well. Guess I'm just a bid jaded with the press. If McKay is indeed a bear i fully retract my opening question.

The 2 out of 3 point that Patey guy shows we're hopefully nearly there.

andy kerr spoke very well and was fairly optimisic following his meeting with charlie g. far better job than jaffa cake man has been trying to do for years.

plus a blazer and tie for andy would be half the price of the material needed for jabba's. ;)

I don't think we will have a problem with ticketus, they can afford to take the "hit" as such. However, HMRC are responsible to the taxpayers of this country and the government. They are the stumbling block in this. I hope they see somee sensee, however, I am not sure they will play ball.... If we lose BTC but WTC will defo be in CVA pot. Quite like how andy kerr got the wee dig in abt ohn, and your mhedia friends will try to delve into who is involved. Seems as if big yorkie not pandering to anyone and will let us know when he wants us to know.

I don't think we will have a problem with ticketus, they can afford to take the "hit" as such. However, HMRC are responsible to the taxpayers of this country and the government. They are the stumbling block in this. I hope they see somee sensee, however, I am not sure they will play ball.... If we lose BTC but WTC will defo be in CVA pot. Quite like how andy kerr got the wee dig in abt ohn, and your mhedia friends will try to delve into who is involved. Seems as if big yorkie not pandering to anyone and will let us know when he wants us to know.

WTF?? Translation please <cr>