Is today the day?

Thats what i read too, alot seems to have happened since those wage cuts were agreed and yet we seem to be stuck in limbo still. Id love to know whats going on behind closed doors right now.

Wouldn't getting the season ticket re-newals out to the punters bring in the revenue they'd need?

I accept we prolly can't do that until the CVA is signed off and Greens fully in-charge, so does this mean that his consortium will fund us for a month?

Wouldn't getting the season ticket re-newals out to the punters bring in the revenue they'd need?

I accept we prolly can't do that until the CVA is signed off and Greens fully in-charge, so does this mean that his consortium will fund us for a month?

I would think thats the plan but at the moment we are just getting 1 unachievable deadline after another, Ticketus are gone in regards to ST sales so lets get on with it. Maybe there worried people wont renew without knowing what players are gonna be left, but somethings gotta happen and quickly.

I would think thats the plan but at the moment we are just getting 1 unachievable deadline after another, Ticketus are gone in regards to ST sales so lets get on with it. Maybe there worried people wont renew without knowing what players are gonna be left, but somethings gotta happen and quickly.

Well i guess they can't send them out until they sort the CVA or take us down the newco route, the uncertainty is driving me bonkers..

Just want this shit fixed and then back to tim skelpin

Well i guess they can't send them out until they sort the CVA or take us down the newco route, the uncertainty is driving me bonkers..

Just want this shit fixed and then back to tim skelpin

I know, im gonna be having nightmares bout newcos and deadlines for CVAs all summer lol.