Two issues about our media

Leggo today

I can reveal that Sun editor, Andy Harries, along with his head of sport, Iain King, plus Herald editor Johnny Russell, met Green in his office inside Ibrox on Wednesday.

My belief is that both newspapers could now face the perception they have been badly compromised.

See below obviously worked wonders on the Herald

Hugh Macdonald chief Sport WriterThe process that indicted, judged and sentenced Rangers was agreed unanimously by all clubs last year. This series of events was not populated by a bunch of amateurs baffled by the complexity of the situation. The inquiry was conducted by Right Honourable Lord Nimmo Smith, a former Senator of the College of Justice. The independent judicial panel included QC Gary Allan. The subsequent appellate tribunal was chaired by Lord Carloway. He is a Senator of the College of Justice, a judge of the Supreme Courts of Scotland, sitting in the High Court of Justiciary and the Inner House of the Court of Session.

Who knew this course of action was agreed last year and the part about the qualification of the judge smack of my cocks bigger than your cock

Every newspaper kingly misses the fact that Lord Carloway was the judge that decided that a simple question is sectarian. The Famine Is Over, Why Don't You Go Home???? So we have past dealings with Carloway. My question to our media is just because Carloway is a judge at the Court of Session does this mean he is above corruption and bias??? I think most sane people would answer NO!!!