Aberdeen fans discover "sporting integrity"but not in 95 or 00

Anyway I think I've taken up too much of your time, reeled a few of you in. (Even though you don't care about a pishy wee club like Aberdeen).

Catch ye lads, hopefully won't see ye next season.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway I think I've taken up too much of your time, reeled a few of you in. (Even though you don't care about a pishy wee club like Aberdeen).

Catch ye lads, hopefully won't see ye next season.

Don't think you will as you are boycotting this team of the 4000. And I have been enjoying ripping the arse out the sheep on stand free for ages , not in the way you think.but in a subtle way.

It's not about supporting your club, it's about the possibility of playing in a corrupt league where 2 clubs are above the law. What's the point if that's what it's going to be like?

Aberdeen aren't the only support that feel this way, every SPL clubs supporters feel the same.

stop fucking whining and concentrate on supporting your own team! Nobody cares what Aberdeen think because you have no fans anymore!!!!!

What is it you don't get about paying your bills whether you have debt or not? It isn't illegal, Stewart Milne and Aberdeen Asset Management are guarantuers to the debt and a long term action plan is in place involving the selling of Pittodrie and the building of our new stadium as I previously said.

uk.gif you seem to have had an amnesia attack re the TOASTER ..............love getting you tosspots all foaming at the mouth in the pubs.....is this the stadium that stuart the sellic man has shelved just now, the same stadium that you want the council to pay for also........get a grip and think before you try a wind up you fart in a tracksuit uk.gif

You do know that if Rangers aren't in the SPL there will be another club that replaces them, (likely Dundee) who historically have taken 2000 fans to Pittodrie so there may be a couple of thousand less for 2 games a season but like I said we'll lose more from season ticket holders not renewing if Rangers are in the SPL.

Er you'll lose a lot more than a few seaon tickets if Rangers are not in the spl cause there won't be a league after 6-8 months.

Admittedly the loss of sky money won't have as huge an effect on Aberdeen as it would other clubs who will lose up to 50% of turnover if this deal does not go through. The league won't finish with the same amount of teams it started with, what will they do then keep bringing up another sfl team to plug the gap mid-season?, The t.v. deal brings in £16,000,000 alone to spl clubs you wont replace that by selling a few more tickets.

Here is a run down of just what no tv deal would do to spl clubs, this does not take into account reduced sponsership money or tciket sales either so add more loses on top of these....

Motherwell turnover £4.3m - estimated loss - £1.9m

Dundee United - turnover -£6.05m - est loss - £1.7m

Hearts - turnover -£7.9m - est loss -£1.6m

St Johnstone - turnover - £4.05m - est loss - £1.5m

Kilmarnock - turnover - £6.1m - est loss - £1.4m

St Mirren - turnover - £3.87m - est loss - £1.3m

Aberdeen - turnover - £7.05m - est loss - £1.2m

Inverness - turnover - £2.38m - est loss - £1.1m

HIBS - turnover - £7.06m - est loss - £1m

Dunfermline - turnover - £1.80m est loss - £900k

1) 44.18%

2) 28.1%

3) 20.25%

4) 37.04%

5) 33.59%

6) 17.02%

7) 46.21%

8) 14.16%

9) 50%

Clubs will still have to pay 100% of the players wages with in some case losing half the income they have, Best case scenario 5 maybe 6 clubs go into administration, worse case scenario 5 or 6 clubs go bust.

Ever heard the saying be careful what you wish for, you might get it?

What is it you don't get about paying your bills whether you have debt or not? It isn't illegal, Stewart Milne and Aberdeen Asset Management are guarantuers to the debt and a long term action plan is in place involving the selling of Pittodrie and the building of our new stadium as I previously said.

No one said paying debt with debt was illegal, just don't know how fans like you can spout off about sporting integrity while still signing players and not paying back what you owe to creditors , the very thing you are accusing Rangers of doing!!!

As for the new pie in the sky Staduim where are you lot finding the £38,000,000 to build it, and the £12,000,000 to pay of the clubs debts?. You seriously suggesting that shitordrie will be sold for £50,000,000? as far as i can see no work has taken place on Aberdeens mythical new ground in the 2 years since it was announced...

Maybe Aberdeen are going to do what that mob from the beast end did and use council tax/income tax payers money to fund the building of your new ground.

These sheep shaggers, Bheasts and diddies wouldn't be betting an eyelid if it was anyone but The Rangers.

Their hatred of us surpasses their support of their own team.

Sad for them really but funny as fuck for us.

The bit I don't get is how all these cunts keep accusing the Rangers of a lack of sporting integrity if we stay in the SPL. Don't the know, or understand, that we'll gladly go to Division 3? Don't they understand we won't have a say in this? Don't they understand it will be the SPL who go down in history as the governing body who closed their clubs down?

And don't they understand that the Rangers ARE Scottish football?

We owe them nothing.

The bit I don't get is how all these cunts keep accusing the Rangers of a lack of sporting integrity if we stay in the SPL. Don't the know, or understand, that we'll gladly go to Division 3? Don't they understand we won't have a say in this? Don't they understand it will be the SPL who go down in history as the governing body who closed their clubs down?

And don't they understand that the Rangers ARE Scottish football?

We owe them nothing.

Maybe we should organise a "We want to go to Division 3 march"

That would flush out the real investors from the fakes and the diddy clubs would obviously think the opposite and campaign to keep us in the SPL.

Mayhem would ensue.