Rangers fans Chief (?) speaks.

ray

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This fat prick doesn't speak for me or my son who are season ticket holders the only fans club im behind is the fighting fund an organisation that's done more in 5 months than any of the so called spokes men for fans have done ever bunch a cocks in my opinion my wee boy thinks that aswell but he's only 6 so he says there a bunch of silly sausages

Got a link?

Just discovered the RST have me blocked on twitter.

Us commonors shall not criticize the bold trust leader.

I love being able to post now.. Fecking idiot he is.. Its ok.. 49950 agree with you.. If he gets 30000 at his rally next week we should all get behind him fecking :wanker: I dont ever normally swear!!!

Away games at Ibrox??? Thats sure to help.. Wheres your St's again :crabflute:

Check my Avatar.. No taig in sight.. lifting the 2009/2010.. It was very very heavy!! Slightly off topic.. But when the feck did you get to lift the trophy.. :wanker: .. Luv the wanker emoticon..For you!! still looking for the cow.. whose a cow no??? haha.. I have the trophy!!!

Fat chat from Mark, met him outside the ground yesterday and was his usual arrogant self, let's give Green a chance, will always love Sir Wattie, but he had his chance and only spoke after liquidation, why??

Agree 100%

Check my Avatar.. No taig in sight.. lifting the 2009/2010.. It was very very heavy!! Slightly off topic.. But when the feck did you get to lift the trophy.. :wanker: .. Luv the wanker emoticon..For you!! still looking for the cow.. whose a cow no??? haha.. I have the trophy!!!

Do you just have one or you have an udder one wink.giftongue.gif

Away games at Ibrox??? Thats sure to help.. Wheres your St's again :crabflute:

Eh? you now ansering yourself doh what a :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::001::gerbad::uk:

Do you just have one or you have an udder one wink.giftongue.gif

Of pics have loadsa udder ones.. Keeping them for when the :wanker: s say they luv Rangers.. My fecking ass.. Walters a great man but Green was looking for £20,000000 from a backer with at least £500,000000.. And not a word today.. He would still have 48,000000.. But its very quiet now.. Bet I get blocked now :sleep1:

Of pics have loadsa udder ones.. Keeping them for when the :wanker: s say they luv Rangers.. My fecking ass.. Walters a great man but Green was looking for £20,000000 from a backer with at least £500,000000.. And not a word today.. He would still have 48,000000.. But its very quiet now.. Bet I get blocked now :sleep1:

Are you trying to? You really do love brushing your teeth uk.giftongue.gif

I'm a female.. That should be masturbater you fecking :wanker: .. Not my fault RM's sexist.. You are a fecking manky pickey tickey.. Got to be :21::crabflute:

If you use the :wanker: for to long it will go off in your face!!! :craphead: I know your are a female ( so you say) I just thought I would add more :wanker: as you are obsessed by it !!! you not getting any :hump:

If you use the :wanker: for to long it will go off!!! :craphead: I know your are a female ( so you say) I just thought I would add more :wanker: as you are obsessed by it !!! you not getting any :hump:

I won the best shagger 3 years running working the summer season at Bognor Regis in 73,74 and 75.......10 for technique 10 for stamina 10 for penetration depth 10 for doggy 10 for faking it and a 10 for tongue use uk.gif

I won the best shagger 3 years running working the summer season at Bognor Regis in 73,74 and 75.......10 for technique 10 for stamina 10 for penetration depth10 for doggy 10 for faking it and a 10 for tongue use uk.gif

:matron:

To much information mate!!!! :burt: