another march

Chef

Anti green march getting banded about, now can someone give me the facts on green being a Shyster? Worse than whyte? Some twitter fans seem he'll bent on throwing spanners into the mix here and for what purpose.

Rangers unified, some Frankie guy is good at throwing shit about but doesn't have anything to base his accusations on, does rangers mean so much to some all they can do is throw shit about like this.

This may not be popular but from where I'm sitting it's actually doing my head in.

What exactly are you wanting to march against now. Jim MCcoll could buy rangers with the change in his car but hasn't. Dave king a good rangers man but has more people chasing him than robin hood. If these people were real rangers men then they would step up and pay the money to buy the club.

I don't want no march.

I want those who do to explain thr reasoning and what they have to back up claims for the march.

These people seem to believe they have grounds for an anti green march, so I want them to share this with everyone.

If you question it on twitter it's a case of just a retweet and the masses cone running asking why not. Rangers ain't a game.