Davis away

Raghead

I think people are too quick to jump to the 'he's not captain material' when it comes to Davis.

As far as I'm concerned he's the best midfielder in Scotland by some distance and will be a huge loss to our team should he leave.

Let's hope he does the honourable thing and we get a fee for him.

That doesn't make him a good captain.

My mate's da is an airport taxi driver and picked up Davis in his cab.

On the way, Davis told him how he would always be a Rangers man no matter what div we were playing in.

So the rumour goes anyway.

Is Thursday the day we definitely know who stays and who goes?

I sincerely hope Davis stays, one of my favourite players. Until then all we will get is rumour after rumour, and anything is believable now. The scum will be loving this.

I long for the day I get back to talking about the football.

He may well be off but the Dubai flight thing is baws. He was in Dubai ages ago with barts, mo and perry I am sure.

Don't think my mates in the habit of talking pish to a fellow bear, plus that other guy says he's pals dad picked Davis up at the airport.he's a professional footballer, so I don't think a trip to anywhere in the world will do too much damage to his pocket.

That doesn't make him a good captain.

I didn't say it was.

I think people aren't caring he will leave because he isn't a great captain and I'm saying I think his ability gets overlooked because of this.

I don't expect any player to stay and play in a lower division.

I do expect them to transfer over, so the club do not lose out on a transfer fee.

We've seen the last of Steven Davis in a Rangers jersey.

Agreed 100%