Statement on Season Tickets

voltago

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2827253

Brian Stockbridge, Finance Director of The Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement today.

"There has been considerable debate and confusion about the status of season ticket direct debits and I would like to offer Rangers supporters clarity on this matter today.

"As a result of a new company being formed it was necessary to put in place new direct debit arrangements in order for supporters to pay money to the Club as normal.

"No season ticket money has been collected as yet from direct debits and none will be until July 6 at the earliest.

"If supporters have already advised us they wish to cancel their season tickets then it will be cancelled in the ticketing system and when the payment instruction is due, that payment will not be taken from their accounts.

"In view that a new company has been set up to take direct debits some supporters may have been concerned that the company contacting them was different to last season.

"This is inevitable because of the transition from the old company to the newly formed company and we regret any inconvenience caused to supporters. There is no question of any money being taken in advance of July 6.

"However, supporters can be rest assured that all monies from season tickets, when they start to be collected by direct debit, will be going to the Club and for sole use by the Club.

"Any season ticket holder seeking additional clarification should call Supporter Services on 0871 702 1972.

"Once again I would re-iterate the importance of season ticket money to the Club and while this has been a difficult period for Rangers and there is uncertainty regarding league status, we would appeal to all supporters to renew their season tickets and support the Club."

But wait, I thought rangers people were coming forward and saying money had already been taken. Too many people with their own agenda, and too many blind idiots following this agenda and not thinking for themselves.

But wait, I thought rangers people were coming forward and saying money had already been taken. Too many people with their own agenda, and too many blind idiots following this agenda and not thinking for themselves.

Agreed (tu)

Tell me more stef I haven't read a paper today

Some guy sitting with a rangers top on and the glum expression as if he had been done over by Rangers. The fact of the matter was the company who take the direct debits from your bank account had changed and this clown was saying that Rangers were doing something untoward because of this. A new company has taken over the club so why would they not get their own company to collect the season ticket direct debits?