Le Tour de France.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank Schleck has tested positive for a banned diuretic.

It hasn't done him a lot of good!

:lol:

Anyway most of the cyclists must be doping, let's not kid ourselves. It so tirening to do the Tour that if you want to be 100% every day and keep your chances of winning you have to get any kind of help. This ruins the sport, if I were a sportsman I would not dope. To my mind it just kills the good aspect of victory :(

I did wonder right enough when Contador got done. Best mates with the Schlecks.

I'm absolutely gutted by this! I really like them

Well liked!

Big Jens Voigt was only saying the other day that the tour appeared to be clean.....and no sooner than he says that, his team-mate lets him down.

Stage 16 - High Mountains - Pau~Bagneres de Luchon

197km in the Pyrenees, six hours in the saddle, temperatures hitting 30°C, spots of melting tarmac and facing four renowned climbs along the way. Aubisque, Tourmalet, Aspin, Peyresourde. All starting at 10am.

What a fucking stage!

Fedrigo may look for a quick double with one or more of Voeckler, Sanchez, Casar, CA Sorensen and KOM leader Kessiakoff likely to be in any early breakaway.

Today is the day where Evans, Nibali and Van Den Broecke need to attempt to put serious pressure on Wiggins - and Team Sky need to control and cover those attempts.

What a fucking stage!

Kessiakoff is shot today. The stage is there for Voeckler too.....unless we get some real fireworks in the peleton!

Don't see the peloton catching up, especially since it's not a mountain top finish.