Comments On Articles On The Site

bs1982

I have just read the article titled - It's All Downhill For The Players Who Deserted Rangers. At the time of reading there was 7 comments made underneath it and ever single one of them was from a mhank. This seems to be happen on every article too. They seem to be getting even more obsessed with us.

When I come on this site it is to read about the Gers though. I do not want to see any of their filthy hate-filled views and I couldn't care less their opinion on anything. Can admin not delete all of these and block any of them from posting on any future articles? If not, would it not even be better to disable comments and just let us discuss any points made in the forum instead?

Its natures way, everyone has some form of parasite and when it comes to online forums its the Catholics, definition of a parasite is to infect the host but it needs the host to survive just in the same way the SFL needs Rangers or they will all die.