Season Ticket Renewal

Guys,

Can anyone help. I was on to the Ticket Sales at Ibrox today to ask when our Season Ticket Standing Order would be starting.

We have been paying by 4 monthly payments for a few years now , but the girl told me there was no longer the facility to pay by 4 installments and that the tickets would have to paid in full.

Has anyone else had this advice?

Paying for 3 tickets in one payment is a bit of an ask and I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything else.

Thanks

I thought payments were to come out today, but how will they know how much to charge if we don't even have a League to play in?!

I'm guessing if it is in full the deadline will be pushed back?

Thanks mate

Ticket office email says to watch the Rangers site for advice.

They're having trouble with banking systems of Metro bank as they don't do DD apparently.

All will become clear.... :crabflute:

Hope so

3 tickets are a bit too expensive in one payment The 4 payment DD was ideal

I wonder if Admin could maybe pin a thread about Season Ticket information.

They could update the OP with what Rangers have to say, they could lock it, but having it open would be a good idea for members to comment.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't really know what's going on and find it hard to know if it's fact or fiction.

Just an idea (tu)

They could update the OP with what Rangers have to say, they could lock it, but having it open would be a good idea for members to comment.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't really know what's going on and find it hard to know if it's fact or fiction.

Just an idea (tu)

Good idea

Just an idea (tu)

A great idea - this is extremely important. (tu)

Ticket office email says to watch the Rangers site for advice.

They're having trouble with banking systems of Metro bank as they don't do DD apparently.

All will become clear.... :crabflute:

A bank that doesnt do direct debits? Some bank that :sherlock:

Thats why they were looking at a company in england to handle the DD's, Metro don't have the facility....

Maybe they will put more info on the Club Website.

BTW .... Is just my imagination or is the Club Website becoming more difficult to navigate through? Links on it don't seem to work sometimes.

Maybe they will put more info on the Club Website.

BTW .... Is just my imagination or is the Club Website becoming more difficult to navigate through? Links on it don't seem to work sometimes.

Not your imagination - Its just awful!

Club website has been crap for a while, have to click news reports three times before they work. <cr>

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 Update On Season Ticket Process

THE Club continues to make progress with the arrangements for season ticket payments.

This process is taking longer than initially hoped but supporters can be assured that every effort is being made to conclude arrangements as quickly as possible.

For clarity, any payments that have been made in the past two weeks have been or will be deposited directly into the accounts held by the Club with Metro Bank.

It is anticipated that the deadline for renewals will be extended.

As soon as the Club is in a position to fully clarify the relevant information regarding pricing and the application and payment processes, we will communicate directly with season ticket holders.

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 Direct Debit Information

We are working with our bank, Metro Bank, to ensure those who wanted to pay by instalment are still able to do so. The Club will issue a fuller communication within the next few days to all season ticket holders confirming the ways in which they can pay for their 2012\13 season tickets.