Dessers

BigBearButt

Not really many options at the moment to be fair.

Fully expect Danilo and Roofe to be ahead of him when fit.

Dessers is clearly just one of those signings who is not going to cut the mustard. He is all wrong for Scottish Football, don't ask me what football he is suited to though, as I have no fucking idea.

Too early to right him off surely… ok there’s no doubt he has struggled and is struggling, but only 2 months into his Rangers career… I’m sure a big moment or two can change everything for him…. Saturdays match would be a good game to do it in. 

2 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Too early to right him off surely… ok there’s no doubt he has struggled and is struggling, but only 2 months into his Rangers career… I’m sure a big moment or two can change everything for him…. Saturdays match would be a good game to do it in. 

Have you been drinking?

1 minute ago, Blues Brother said:

As i said, if he had shown any inkling of being a player or having something to contribute to the team then i would say yes he needs time. But what has he offered? He doesnt even put in the required graft that is an absolute bare minimum expected at any football team.  On what i have seen of him you would struggle to get any other team in the SPFL to take him as their striker which is damning 

5 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

If he was good before us and poor here then you could hold out hope. Truth is here's been shit everywhere.

Living off of scoring from multiple defensive howlers in the Conference League and that's it. 

Genk flop, Cremonese flop

Just now, Number5 said:

Makes me sad.

We could sit around a table as a dozen strong group and agree to not invest in this Pish.

Times need to change.

Most people were saying they were excited about Dessers (and Lammers) before they signed for some bizarre reason