Getting behind the team

hammer93

I was thinking back the other day to the souness era and still remember certain fans making scapegoats of

certain players on a regular basis.

I mean fuck me the early eighties saw some of the worst players in our history getting a game?My bro, me and the boys would stand in the east and head to the same spot for every home game, at the same spot a group of lads from fernhill stood, good hardcore bears who didnt take kindly too abuse of anyone wearing the blue shirt, on many occassion you would hear a player getting dogs when 1 of the lads would give the cunt a friendly word in his ear,

normally along the lines of "fuck of to the piggery if you cant support the team" now if said cunt continued with

his abuse the next action wasnt so friendly, a right hook and a boot to the baws would leave this cunt with no

doubt that the piggery should be his destination in future.Now as we venture into murky waters for the 1st time

this group of players will need all the backing they can get, its 1 thing playing for the gers on big money,

competing for trophies and playing in europe every year but its another to pull on the shirt in such trying times.

This group of players have shown a far greater level of commitment than the deserters.The least we can do is back

this group no matter how the game is going, if they are giving 100% then the least we can do is give 110%.

WATP :clap::uk::clap::uk:

I agree with what you are saying, but there will be the odd player that will take more stick than others, it happens the world over. Remember, the fans will be watching a standard of Football that they are not used to seeing and frustration will creep in from time to time. Generally though I'm sure we will give the team our full support no matter were we are playing (tu)