Stars on our club crest

I want to keep these, no matter what league we are in these are going to be a record of our achievements. I hope the club sees fit to count our division 3 championship and beyond towards another star in a few years time.

WATP. :21:

I hope the club sees fit to count our division 3 championship and beyond towards another star in a few years time.

I agree about keeping the stars to enforce the point but naw to that part we are Rangers we do't to lies and bending the truth to suit our own deluded minds like the Paedophiles do around the other side of the city by counting goals scored in the war but not goals conceeded.

Stars are for Top Flight Championships and it will feel so good when we work our way up and win our next SPL.

I want to keep these, no matter what league we are in these are going to be a record of our achievements. I hope the club sees fit to count our division 3 championship and beyond towards another star in a few years time.

Four posts in over a month - fuk off declan go shag you local bishop :wanker:

Fucking talk pish Non Sucumbi. Not all of us can have nearly 1000 posts in 3 month. I work away a lot you prick and don't always have the time to go on forums. There is more to being a Rangers fan than being online. Arsehole.

Fucking talk pish Non Sucumbi. Not all of us can have nearly 1000 posts in 3 month. I work away a lot you prick and don't always have the time to go on forums. There is more to being a Rangers fan than being online. Arsehole.

Fuck you didn't even know the stars stay regardless of division we're in. Ãœber fan eh?

Every league title counts........

55th / 56th then 57th ........ 3 years in SPL and its no 60.......andwe can all go to the tattoo artist for a big blazer of a star

No, it's not every league title. The stars are about being the best team in the country, not the best of the parttimers.

Fuck you didn't even know the stars stay regardless of division we're in. Ãœber fan eh?

Actually, as some people have pointed out, the stars are only counted for top flight titles. It's not a pissing contest about who is the biggest fan but I am not having my credentials as a Rangers fan questioned by people who don't know me.

Why would we not keep them -- you seem a bit confused --- perhaps you logged on to the wring forum??

Why would we not keep them -- you seem a bit confused --- perhaps you logged on to the wring forum??

Naw I was making the point that I want these to be kept for our SFL championships too as they have only ever been awarded for top flight titles as that's where the Rangers have always been until today. I am not confused. Fuck sake I don't see why people are jumping down my throat.