transfer embargo

The embargo should be lifted. We are a new club and as such we have applied to and been accepted to play in SFL3, we should therefore start everything from scratch from this day on!

A new club? What forum have you stumbled in from?

As of this moment, there is no transfer embargo. The Court of Sessions ruled it to be illegal.

The bad news is that if Regan gets his wish we'll not be allowed a licence to play football at all.

Our best hope is that today's events show Regan to be the corrupt, inept wanker that he is and they give him his P45.

:shifty::shifty:

close but no donut

Come on, is this another 'your a tim' because I dont go along with the party line? Been a season ticket holder for longer than most in here (although haven't renewed this year). In my opinion the club and business cannot be separated either legally (I know a fair bit about it) or in my heart. I still have all the memories of 9iar, Manchester etc, however its a new start away from the lying and deceit that we have been subject to from various individuals. We have released the sequel to a new book rather than turning a new page - that iis my thoughts!

Those who say otherwise are probably the same folk who marched on the BBC when they warned us of the truth about that bastard Whyte.

anyone on more than a few grand a week must be sold or sign a reduced deal.

no point on wasting money that we could save. staff will also unfortunately need to be let go, but if we are starting from the bottom it needs to be done properly and in the cheapest way so we can build a balance that will see the club comfortable for yrs to come.