tribute to rangers video

minstral

what are you on about?

Would have thought that was obvious. I didn't like the religious references...can't put it any simpler.

The link doesn't work for me - what are the religious references?

A funny little picture of the Pope and a reference to Protestant boys.

Would have thought that was obvious. I didn't like the religious references...can't put it any simpler.

A funny little picture of the Pope and a reference to Protestant boys.

my god how can you be offended by a funny little photo of the pope, it does not say ftp or anything bigoted, and i think its a great tribute to our irish players, and is it a crime to be a protestant, as i have 3 sons and they are protestant boys as that is their religion.

my god how can you be offended by a funny little photo of the pope, it does not say ftp or anything bigoted, and i think its a great tribute to our irish players, and is it a crime to be a protestant, as i have 3 sons and they are protestant boys as that is their religion.

WTF said they were offended? I'm not in the least bit offended and I don't give a fig what your God thinks either. I also didn't say it was a crime to be Protestant as it is obviously not. Personally I don't think children have a religion but that is another subject.

WTF said they were offended? I'm not in the least bit offended and I don't give a fig what your God thinks either. I also didn't say it was a crime to be Protestant as it is obviously not. Personally I don't think children have a religion but that is another subject.

I agree that Children don't really have a religion but I get the impression that Minstral's boys are grown up children.

So Minstral has 3 sons, that makes them children right away, preferably in your argument as young as possible, who cant decide right from wrong and wether to follow a religion or not :wacko:

Anyway, why are you complaining about the 'religious reference's if you're not offended by it?

most children have a religion and there is photos of the pope all over the world, and what part of protestant boys dont you like please tell me how that offends you.

So Minstral has 3 sons, that makes them children right away, preferably in your argument as young as possible, who cant decide right from wrong and wether to follow a religion or not :wacko:

Anyway, why are you complaining about the 'religious reference's if you're not offended by it?

Jadams, you can dislike something without being offended by it surely.

<snip unintelligible bit>

Because I dislike Rangers constantly being linked to religion. It's a nice little tribute Rangers Irish players...I see no good reason to include funny pic of the Pope. Can you?

most children have a religion and there is photos of the pope all over the world, and what part of protestant boys dont you like please tell me how that offends you.

I've already told you it doesn't offend me...can you read? Many children are indoctrinatred in their parents religion...yes.

Because I dislike Rangers constantly being linked to religion. It's a nice little tribute Rangers Irish players...I see no good reason to include funny pic of the Pope. Can you?

Because it was funny :pipeguy:

Because it was funny :pipeguy:
You'll feel right at home down parkhead way then, they'd love to obliterate every manifestation of Protestantism.

Yeah great stuff guys. That's your level of debate is it?

See my sig for your answer.

So you can't come up with anything sensible in reply to my question, other than the schoolboy 'cause it's funny', and you insinuate that I'm an idiot? Riiiiight.