Clyde 1

They gonna ask all the players to hand their medal back?

They gonna raid the Ibrox Trophy Room?

They gonna find and burn all the books proclaiming us as Champions?

They can't change history only make it

Its a fucking shambles, im worried to death about this, what happens if i CAN'T forget Helicopter Sunday? <cr>

On a side note, will stealing our silver make Wee Ginger Gordon a more sucessful paedo than Big John who knew?

If they find us guilty on the EBT's, you can rest assured this will happen.

Going to the 3rd Div was only the beginning.

We really, really need help here. From whom I don't know, but we're quickly reaching the point where our club is going to be raped over and over until we're a shadow of what we now are.

I'm starting to feel more helpless with every passing day.

If they find us guilty on the EBT's, you can rest assured this will happen.

Going to the 3rd Div was only the beginning.

We really, really need help here. From whom I don't know, but we're quickly reaching the point where our club is going to be raped over and over until we're a shadow of what we now are.

I'm starting to feel more helpless with every passing day.

Unfortunately I think you are spot on. We all know the tims are foaming at the mouth over the prospect of us losing titles and it's them who are pushing for it in the media but that doesn't mean it won't happen. After all the pish I have seen since we went into administration I wouldn't be surprised at anything they try to do to us. Their hatred for us is unbelievable. I don't expect is to get off scot free for any crimes we have committed but the punishments must fit the crime. Losing titles over something that is nothing more than an admin error is laughable IMO.