herald say we have agreed to any sanctions that arise.

ray

I think we should call the bluff of the SFA. Just say, OK, we will not accept any of these sanctions and will take a year our of Scottish football and us the fans pump money into the club to just keep it running.

Look , the fans will not pump money into the club without getting anything in return. You might, but do you think 50,000 others will. A year out is a lifetime out. The club cannot exist without revenue streams. So call the bluff of the SFA and all we will have is history because there will be no future.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, show a bit of pride and close the club down. Who needs enemies with friends like this? I don't think you get it. Nobody is indispensable whatever you might think. And that is how the SPL and SFA will approach it. I suppose you think that there are leagues all over the world desperate to have us playing in them. You're wrong. No doubt you will call me a tim or something but we need a licence or we cease to exist.

Trying to reason with Bheasts and diddies is pointless tbh

There are a couple on this thread

Yeah, show a bit of pride and close the club down. Who needs enemies with friends like this? I don't think you get it. Nobody is indispensable whatever you might think. And that is how the SPL and SFA will approach it. I suppose you think that there are leagues all over the world desperate to have us playing in them. You're wrong. No doubt you will call me a tim or something but we need a licence or we cease to exist.

Friends like Ally ? fuck off back tae kiddydiddlers street ya prick wi' your alter ego ! :wanker:

Trying to reason with Bheasts and diddies is pointless tbh

There are a couple on this thread

Everyday the same patter swally. Like green=good prod. Question green=taig.

If only it was that simple. Its becoming pointless to even post in any of these threads now. Fckn draining trying to defend yourself against people that only every post daft accusations.

Not everyone that doesnt agree with swallys view of the world is a tarrier.

Everyday the same patter swally. Like green=good prod. Question green=taig.

If only it was that simple. Its becoming pointless to even post in any of these threads now. Fckn draining trying to defend yourself against people that only every post daft accusations.

Not everyone that doesnt agree with swallys view of the world is a tarrier.

You and Ray are a negativity double act - always posting negativity, never showing any enthusiasm for the Rangers, just bad news after bad news

The pair of you, and a few others are revelling in this

Beasts or diddies?

I can't make my mind up

You and Ray are a negativity double act - always posting negativity, never showing any enthusiasm for the Rangers, just bad news after bad news

The pair of you, and a few others are revelling in this

Beasts or diddies?

I can't make my mind up

Aye, calling people negative or even a diddy is fair enough, but we all deal with the shite in our own ways. Some people like to post orange songs and say ftp and watp in every other posts. Others like to moan like an old woman, and blame green for everything thats ever went wrong.

Would be pretty boring if we all agreed on what was happening, because the truth is, none of us really know the whole truth. So its never a bad thing to ask questions and get other points of view. Doesnt matter what me or Ray post, everyone can make up their own mind. I dont think Ray is a taig, and im 100% sure im not. Maybe we're both just diddies eh.

I think we should call the bluff of the SFA. Just say, OK, we will not accept any of these sanctions and will take a year our of Scottish football and us the fans pump money into the club to just keep it running.

this would really kill the club. what players would stay. what happens ne t year do they kick a club out to let us back in and do they say you ain't getting back in next year till you accept sanctions?