New definition of the word 'irony'.

Senna

If we were still in the SPL, Kilmarnock would have been able to renew Dean Shiels' contract. :crabflute:

(I have seen this elsewhere and am not 100% sure it's true, but it's too funny not to post anyway)

True, and they're not the only club to make major cutbacks due to us not being in the SPL.

It's up to US to keep the pressure on though by not buying tickets from these clubs, whether it be this season in Cups, next season in a revamped league, or in 3/4 years time when we get back to the top league.

Never, ever forget what these clubs tried to do to the Rangers.

True, and they're not the only club to make major cutbacks due to us not being in the SPL.

It's up to US to keep the pressure on though by not buying tickets from these clubs, whether it be this season in Cups, next season in a revamped league, or in 3/4 years time when we get back to the top league.

This (tu)

Everybody needs to be singing from the same sheet,

I think we need to put pressure on the club not to receive any away allocation or a token amout of 50 or something, make it difficult for people to get tickets.

Remember that Kilmarnock were the only club to come out and say that they needed us there and didn't vote against us. I personally hope they're the last team to suffer in the SPL.

You still hocking STs round the Ayrshire pubs Kenny?

I think we need to put pressure on the club not to receive any away allocation or a token amout of 50 or something, make it difficult for people to get tickets.

Not the way to go IMO, as it will just give the spl/sfa another stick to beat the club with.

This is for us as fans to deal with and we will. :21: :21: :21: :21:

Remember that Kilmarnock were the only club to come out and say that they needed us there and didn't vote against us. I personally hope they're the last team to suffer in the SPL.

The Kilmarnock Chairman, Michael Johnston, abstained. This goes down as a NO vote. He's a Lawyer and knew very well what he was doing. He tried to keep us and his own fans on side. It backfired when celtic said they would be boycotting Rugby Park because he abstained from voting. Now he has to contend with a boycott by the Dhims, and a boycott by us (hopefully) so basically he's fucked.

Why did he abstain? Because being a Lawyer, he knows it;s against Company Law to NOT act in the best interests of the business and it's shareholders. So technically, he voted us out AND stayed within the law.

Don't be kidded by this man. His own fans can't stand him.

And remember, he went onto the SPL Board on the Monday after the vote took place. Something else he had to protect.

We must stick together on this and hurt these bastards wjo would see our club destroyed.

I wish them all ill.