East fife ticket

craighenry81

Paid for my east fife ticket yesterday and i am sitting in my season ticket seat. I assumed my season ticket would be activated for this match, then I got an email this morning telling me my tickets are ready for collection, does anyone know if the season tickets will be activated for this match or do I need to pick up tickets tomorrow?

I was at the TO on Saturday, the woman just told me my smartcard would be activated.

EDIT: You might want to phone up and double check though...

Cheers mate, they told me mines was activated but it was just that they sent me that email it put doubt into my head. Did you get that email from them?

Can I also ask, I got the same email about collection this morning too but I chose on the website for them to be posted. Are they being posted as well or will I need to pick them up?

It should tell you at the end under checkout confirmation.

Will say "post" under fulfillment.

Maybe its too late for them to be posted. When i ordered mines yesterday it gave me 2 options, post or collect.

As im not sitting on my season ticket seat as i fancied a wee change, but when i did select my own seat it gave me the 'activate smartcard' option.

I see its pay at the gate for the Copeland front tomorrow, wish id have known that was coming and it would have saved me the stupid £1.50 'web sales fee' :angry: lol

Can I also ask, I got the same email about collection this morning too but I chose on the website for them to be posted. Are they being posted as well or will I need to pick them up?

When did you order them? If it was after Friday then they won't be posted. Just do what the email says.

When did you order them? If it was after Friday then they won't be posted. Just do what the email says.

Really late Friday night, think it was about 11.

If they don't come tomorrow then I'll just collect them. It's just I'm travelling through with a mate who already has tickets so I don't want to be waiting in a long queue near kickoff.