craig bheattie

RoyCropper

Eh...Beattie grew up a Rangers fan and played for us before them!

I would have been quite happy to take him actually and think he could have been a decent signing for the next few years, but as soon as he stalled and seemed to be wanting to negotiate some more for himself (still probably less than he'd be getting elsewhere tbf) there was no point taking it any further. Put a deal on the table and let the player take it or leave it, that's what we have to do just now.

We still have some great appeal to attract decent players despite playing in the division 3, and it's hardly top class players we need so if anyone wants to play hardball, well see ya later there are plenty more for us to choose from.

don't believe for one minute that st.Johnstone offered more money than us per week this was down to greene and mcCoist remember edu . bedoya kerkar broadfoot scotlands answer to socrates ha ha ha ha said he was leaving if he did not get a game regular he has started off were he left of last season still cannot pass a ball to his teammates always gives the ball away to the opposition

no signing thank fuck! tarrier

He may have played for them but i can assure you that Beattie is most definitely not a tarrier. I know him and his parents and the family are all Bears. Also for those saying he was reared at the TattieDome, this is not the case, he started at Ibrox, before moving down south, then came back to Scotland.

Wish him well wherever he ends up.

loyalist in inverness get your facts right craig beattie is a prody would rather have him than the comic character hot shot hamish kevin kyle

Would you like a bag with your baws?

Sorry had to be done :ph34r:

I agree with you though.