torture.

choochooblue

Team was disjointed and did appear to lack a bit of creativity from the middle of the park.

Disappointed with the result but taking into consideration that there are 2 players in that team who were regulars last season 3 if you include little, then them not finding their way is not surprising

Some of the players look a bit rusty and need to sharpen up and we need games to start playing as a team.

You add to that the inconsistency you get from young players and you get performances like today

I know its difficult to take but we have 2 home games coming up that IMO we need to show more build some momentum to go on a run

It will take time

i hate to say it, as much as i ove McCoist but the manager needs to heid the responsibilty.

Surely if he tells Bocanegra, Perry and alexander (the worst culprits) - don't play the long ball, then they wouldn't. Surely they wouldnt blantantly ignore tha manager liek that, right?

i mean how hard is it for McCoist to do wsome work in the training ground to play out from the back.

play out from the back, have the midfielders drop deep, keep the ball on the floor. Up against part-time opposotion our superior technical ability & fitness should see such an approach be successful and we'd hump teams.

But the fact he signs guys like Kevin Kyle and uses McCulloch so far up the pitch tells me that this long ball bullshit is of Ally's doing.

Hopefully he will listen to the fans and try to change his approach, cause your right, that was torture.

It all stems from the manager if he can't get the best out of them then he shouldn't be in the job.

Wrong, I wouldn't have any other manager at Rangers at the moment, other than Sir Walter of course. Todays performance was shocking, but it does not "stem" from McCoist. Lets judge him as a manager at the end of the season. We have the ability to win every single fixture in Division 3 but in reality it is not going to happen, every team we play will play like it's a cup final. It's going to be a tough year, tougher now than ever, even though were in Division 3.

i hate to say it, as much as i ove McCoist but the manager needs to heid the responsibilty.

Surely if he tells Bocanegra, Perry and alexander (the worst culprits) - don't play the long ball, then they wouldn't. Surely they wouldnt blantantly ignore tha manager liek that, right?

Alexander? I wouldn't blame him but I would blame the drivel in front of him. The long ball came back on us so many times because we don't keep possession and dominate in their half. And when we do we have no creativity :anguish:

1. Lack of pre season training

2. A squad which barely knows each other

3. Every away trip being treated like a cup final by our hyped up hosts

4. The complacency factor (we're better ... just turn up)

All play their part - I expect things to improve as the team gels and they get their attitude right. We should not just build to win the SFL, it's about winning with an eye to the next league up. Once these come together, expect some blinding run of results!