Colin mcadam

black75

Two things about Colin....................

Used to have a pint and a game of dominos with him and Gregor Stevens and my mate who knew them in the Torrance Inn on a Sunday night.

The other was at the Glitterdome when he stuck one on aitken and remember his brother coming over to him and could swear he was going to do the same to him.

Two things about Colin....................

Used to have a pint and a game of dominos with him and Gregor Stevens and my mate who knew them in the Torrance Inn on a Sunday night.

The other was at the Glitterdome when he stuck one on aitken and remember his brother coming over to him and could swear he was going to do the same to him.

You are showing you age......dominos! Lol

God if it was now you would be on the gear and having gang bangs

Never had any need nor still have no need for gear............recall a pal I went about up town with the days of dropping a tab.........I never took any and this night my mate said why don't you take a tab, gives you a right good hard on...........I said don't need to..............he said why not..........i said I don't pull dogs like you do, so need need as just have a natural hard on. True story btw biggrin.gif

God if it was now you would be on the gear and having gang bangs

Never had any need nor still have no need for gear............recall a pal I went about up town with the days of dropping a tab.........I never took any and this night my mate said why don't you take a tab, gives you a right good hard on...........I said don't need to..............he said why not..........i said I don't pull dogs like you do, so need need as just have a natural hard on. True story btw biggrin.gif

The dogs are supposed to pull you mate.

Barbara Woodhouse loyal :uk:

Colin McAdam & Grgor Stevens attended our RFCSC Dance in Balmuldie Halls in Bishopbriggs & we had my FB band in attendance "The Sarry" and we had Gregor Stevens missus on the big drum.

Imagine that now, it was when El Papa was attending Bellahouston early eighties & Colin McAdam had "NO POPE" stickers on his tie

What a night GOOD TIMES

Colin McAdam & Grgor Stevens attended our RFCSC Dance in Balmuldie Halls in Bishopbriggs & we had my FB band in attendance "The Sarry" and we had Gregor Stevens missus on the big drum.

Imagine that now, it was when El Papa was attending Bellahouston early eighties & Colin McAdam had "NO POPE" stickers on his tie

What a night GOOD TIMES

Could you imagine this happening now the press would hound them for the rest of their days

Saw him playing for Partick Thistle one wednesday night against "them".

He got sent off for knocking Tommy Burns clean out with a punch and when his brother ran up to him he got the same.

Marched off took off his Thistle top and launched it into the away dugout.

The Beast was a Legend.