Billy Davies?

gleem

I think he would have done a good job had he come in juring the summer. But PLG will see out this season and atleast some of next season.

(tu) true, i think le guen is going to be here for the three years, murray is going to be stubborn with him :(

Sadly yeah, nothign has improved under PLG though, atleast under Eck there was a stage when the team could go through a 10 game unbeaten run. With PLG their is no consistancy.

To be honest I would like to see Davies at Ibrox, he did good things at preston and is now doing the same with derby. But Le Guen here for a while me thinks

you think he would do a job for us, hes a bluenose and knows the SPL (i hope)

and he can work well on small budgets IMO...

what does every1 think about davies for manager?

Did he not get bagged by Motherwell? He could be one to watch for the future given his record down south! PLG OUT

Did he not get bagged by Motherwell? He could be one to watch for the future given his record down south! PLG OUT

did he really go to motherwell? i dno bout that, but hes a fantastic manager IMO i wanted him when mcleish said he was leaving...oh well :rolleyes:

did he really go to motherwell? i dno bout that, but hes a fantastic manager IMO i wanted him when mcleish said he was leaving...oh well :rolleyes:

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/static/history.htm

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/static/history.htm

four seasons at motherwell, big wages that is prob like 20k maximum a week IMO

seems good to me but tbh not many people would be able to lead teams like motherwell to greatness :blink:

dohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdoh

Give it a break guys PLG is our manager so get use to it.

What? If I or any other Rangers fan is expected to get used to the dross PLG has provided us with, then the end is nigh!!

I've said i before and I will say it again.......... and again and again..............

PLG OUT

doh  doh  doh  doh  doh  doh  doh  doh  doh  doh

Give it a break guys PLG is our manager so get use to it.

What? If I or any other Rangers fan is expected to get used to the dross PLG has provided us with, then the end is nigh!!

I've said i before and I will say it again.......... and again and again..............

PLG OUT

What a load of shite is coming out here tonight from a bunch of old glory hunting cants. have you guys forgotten how many years that we have managed to get beyond christmas in europe in the last 25? Fuckin short memories the lot of ye - or yer all 20 years old, in which case it's no excuse neither!

Stop bloody moaning and get used to the fact that we are going through a transition and we're going to have some bad games as well as good.

Didnt hear you all on here bitching like a bunch of fuckin women after the Aberdeen game claiming that sebo and PLG were shite and must go.

Ashamed to be associated with the lot of ye. Grow up!

A real blunose who would be honoured to manage RFC.

He is too much of a billy boy for Murray and too wise for him also, I dont think Murray could handle the wee man but its our loss Im afraid

He was my original choice before PLG was mentioned along with Burley

Big mistake by our so called concerned chairman not to appoint one of them :angry:

He is too much of a billy boy for Murray and too wise for him also, I dont think Murray could handle the wee man but its our loss Im afraid

Big mistake by our so called concerned chairman not to appoint one of them :angry:

Exactly..he knows what it is all about to be a true Ranger and the passion would be there also because thats what we have been lacking on the park and off the park with the French flappers

Exactly..he knows what it is all about to be a true Ranger and the passion would be there also because thats what we have been lacking on the park and off the park with the French flappers

Appointing a true blue does'nt guarantee you will get a successful Rangers manager.

Just ask John Greig.

Appointing a true blue does'nt guarantee you will get a successful Rangers manager.

Just ask John Greig.

John Greig had no experince a complete dud

Oh for goodness sake

Forget this pesh - PLG will be here for 3 years. We have no money to pay off his contract, and even if we did, he has been here 5 minutes and you are condemning the man.

For goodness sake, we are Rangers, we are not supposed to panic like this, we are supposed to conduct our affairs with class and dignity although judging by these forums you would not think that is the case

tbh i want to give PLG time, but i just feal its just not working, we havent had two consecutive wins in the league all season, i also dont believe this stuff about murray not handling a real bluenose, i just cant see it.

if we finish third this season again IMO plg has to go...im just getting frustrated by this, i wasnt born in the 80's so i wasnt around to see the horrible performances, but i realise that you cant expect wins, all i ask from rangers is a good performance and to give thier all....they just arnt doing that and the performances can be depressing ;)