Why so long?

The Educator

I heard Traynor putting forward a theory on why it's taking so long to issue a verdict. He seems to think there is a possibility that names are being expunged from the report to protect certain parties, when it was put to him that he meant Murray and White he said no, "it would be too easy to identify them anyway".

It has had me wondering who would need this protection. Over the last four or so years there was much being made about a certain dossier that had been compiled and who’s author seems to have all but disappeared from view. Now just because I have my own suspicions doesn’t mean that there is anything amiss here, but it does seem a bit odd that after years of screaming “I’ve got a dossier, and I’m going to use it against you” that there would be no comment at all from the said individual.

I’m sure that like myself there are others on this forum who has suspected that the length of time it has taken to bring the BTC to a conclusion does not seem to sit right. After all if their evidence is so water tight then why so long, that is unless somebody with very good contacts has been making sure that it was drawn out for as long as possible to do the maximum damage. Who could this be? Well by the law of the land I can have my suspicions, but would not fall into the trap of naming him as like the politicians I don’t have parliamentary privilege to avoid falling foul of possible slander as I like other do not have the means of providing legal proof of any wrong doing or collusion. Now I’m sure that there are many out there who would gladly dismiss my suspicions as paranoia, but as the saying goes “just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean that nobody’s out to get you”.

I heard Traynor putting forward a theory on why it's taking so long to issue a verdict. He seems to think there is a possibility that names are being expunged from the report to protect certain parties, when it was put to him that he meant Murray and White he said no, "it would be too easy to identify them anyway".

It has had me wondering who would need this protection. Over the last four or so years there was much being made about a certain dossier that had been compiled and who’s author seems to have all but disappeared from view. Now just because I have my own suspicions doesn’t mean that there is anything amiss here, but it does seem a bit odd that after years of screaming “I’ve got a dossier, and I’m going to use it against you” that there would be no comment at all from the said individual.

I’m sure that like myself there are others on this forum who has suspected that the length of time it has taken to bring the BTC to a conclusion does not seem to sit right. After all if their evidence is so water tight then why so long, that is unless somebody with very good contacts has been making sure that it was drawn out for as long as possible to do the maximum damage. Who could this be? Well by the law of the land I can have my suspicions, but would not fall into the trap of naming him as like the politicians I don’t have parliamentary privilege to avoid falling foul of possible slander as I like other do not have the means of providing legal proof of any wrong doing or collusion. Now I’m sure that there are many out there who would gladly dismiss my suspicions as paranoia, but as the saying goes “just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean that nobody’s out to get you”.

why would names need to be expunged, i thought that this was to blame as many as possible for all of this, suddenly they are being selective???

Pardon my ignorance but what is this dossier stuff you mention?

It was a widely mentioned document that supposedly contained details of wrong doing by Rangers. It always sounded like an outline for what has been thrown at Rangers over the last year, though I can only say that it my suspicion that this is what is being used.