I'm having a letter writing day today

Carsons Dog

Dear Sir/Ms.,

I write in respect of the current affairs documentary 'Rangers - the men who sold the jerseys' which recently received a British Academy Scotland award in that category.

You will be aware the programme centered on allegations of wrongdoing by those in charge of Rangers FC and was littered with innuendo in respect of the tax affairs relating to the operating of the club over several years.

Given the well publicised ruling of the First Tier Tax Tribunal (Big Tax Case) yesterday (20/11/2012) it is apparent that most of the assumptions, allegations and innuendo made by the presenter of the programme were erronous and it would not be surprising if legal redress is sought against the BBC in respect of the content of the programme.

In these circumstances will the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (Scotland) consider withdrawing this award to the producers of what transpires to be a programme filled with innacuracies and innuendo?

Regards,

Swally

Looks like Murray agrees

"Sir David said: "What I find amazing is we were guilty until proven innocent. This is the only case in history where awards were given to TV programmes when there hasn't even been a result"

Let's hope Daly has his award stripped from him

Would be quite delicious irony if after all this that is the only title/award being stripped from this horrible saga!

I emailed something very similar this morning citing the article in the herald and questioned the support of a program which champions something that is fundementedly at odd with the countries stance of "innocent until proven guilty"

I emailed something very similar this morning citing the article in the herald and questioned the support of a program which champions something that is fundementedly at odd with the countries stance of "innocent until proven guilty"

Well done - lets keep the pressure up