Leckie

Dunc

Once again this man attacks our club , he has a right go at Mr Green . Yes the two sending offs were daft but to say Rangers have no class?

For the first time in a long time we have a man who will stand up for the club, the likes of Leckie just cant take it.

I haven't read it, and l wont be reading it, but l can imagine what it'll be like from that dick. He'll be showing his class again kicking someone when they're down, but we wont always be down, we'll be back hopefully a lot sooner than a lot of people think.

I haven't read the article - but is he saying anything that a lot of people - including me - haven't already said on this forum?

Our issues are staring us in the face and some seem unable or unwilling to confront them.

A poor result or performance from us at the weekend was always going to have every hack on the planet having a go - that should be no surprise to this support. With the boycott call coming from the club CG was always putting himself in the firing line and this was their chance to have a little go back.

Fat Bhoy is just in bad mood cause we won't be playing Knewco anytime soon.

The mHedia would have loved to see us go to Torbett towers while we have a weak team at the minute, that won't happen now.

What else does the scummy mHedia have to write about?, the one horse race spl? expect more Rangers bashing over the coming weeks ro sell more rags.