Supporters Bus

Stuartd229

I am looking for a couple seats on a supporters bus for home games, first time season ticket holder living in grangemouth, so anything in grangemouth/Falkirk area would be great. Anybody know of anything or anybody who I should try and contact that might?

Think there is one that leaves from Grangemouth, also off the top of my head theres ones leaving Plean and Camelon if thats any good. Best place to check is the club website and the section for supporters clubs, it has all the contact details there.

GRANGEMOUTH RSC

Wood St, Grangemouth, 01324 485995. Bus leaves club every home game and away when required, contact June Thomson on 07769 876068 or email juneyt77@hotmail.co.uk. Away supporters are guaranteed a warm friendly welcome. Club has large function suite which has been recently refurbished and is available for weddings, parties, cabaret nights, etc. If interested please contact Stevie Wiper for more info on above number or contact angiep23165@hotmail.com.

This is from official site. Hope this helps