Taxi from Ibrox to Glasgow Airport?

MonkeyJug

If you book 3/4 months in advance you can get it for £80/90 return. That's assuming you've no luggage or book seats. Also an extra charge if you use credit card ( debit card if you can ) .

I use Skyscanners. You can book in advance with them and you can see the various prices depending on the flight times.

I'd be wary booking that far in advance. Obviously, by doing that you are risking a date or kick-off time being changed.

I booked this return about ten days ago, and it was about 100 quid. They are usually always around this price, as flying on a saturday isn't considered a premium day. If you were to book 3/4 months in advance, like gmcf says, you're probably only going to save 10 or 20 quid, but is it worth the risk?

Btw, flybe have a promo on at the minute for booking flights out of southampton - enter code SALE20 and you get 20% off flights, for flights from now til the end of october...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was most grateful dexiboy. You got me there in good time (3:05pm), I don't know what I was panicking for!

Craig Mather was on the same flight too, so had a quick chat and he shook my hand. He seemed very pleasant. He clocked me coming on with my Rangers shopping bag as I had just bought my boy the mini home kit from the airport shop!

No probs mate anytime.

Craig Mather was on the same flight too, so had a quick chat and he shook my hand. He seemed very pleasant. He clocked me coming on with my Rangers shopping bag as I had just bought my boy the mini home kit from the airport shop!

I'm no Green fan but by fuck, I do thank him for the return of the airport shop. (tu)

I'd be wary booking that far in advance. Obviously, by doing that you are risking a date or kick-off time being changed.

I booked this return about ten days ago, and it was about 100 quid. They are usually always around this price, as flying on a saturday isn't considered a premium day. If you were to book 3/4 months in advance, like gmcf says, you're probably only going to save 10 or 20 quid, but is it worth the risk?

Btw, flybe have a promo on at the minute for booking flights out of southampton - enter code SALE20 and you get 20% off flights, for flights from now til the end of october...

Thanks for the tip but I've booked up till end of December. A bit safer for me as its for work but you're right football times change and in your position could be dodgy. Anyway good to see Dexi get you to your plane on time.