An Honest Broker – Situation Vacant

quinty

Seeing as most of the people commenting on this thread were some of the most fervent supporters of the board and some of the most bitter opponents of the req's.

Can anyone please tell me why Mr.Wallace isn't being attacked from all angles for giving an interview to Rangers hater Tom English?

As some of you may know,i supported the req's but i am willing to give the board a chance to do the job they said they would.

If the req's would have given English an interview this forum would have went into meltdown.

Personally,i support Mr.Wallace and i think he looks the part,but i think there may be some on here who should,by following their own logic,be slaughtering Mr.Wallace.

Seeing as most of the people commenting on this thread were some of the most fervent supporters of the board and some of the most bitter opponents of the req's.

Can anyone please tell me why Mr.Wallace isn't being attacked from all angles for giving an interview to Rangers hater Tom English?

As some of you may know,i supported the req's but i am willing to give the board a chance to do the job they said they would.

If the req's would have given English an interview this forum would have went into meltdown.

Personally,i support Mr.Wallace and i think he looks the part,but i think there may be some on here who should,by following their own logic,be slaughtering Mr.Wallace.

4 legs good

2 legs bad

did you get that from Baldy Bane theatre co. who put on shows for schools ?

Do they teach that stuff in school these days?

Good stuff we might get some proper men in 15 years.

Mind you the manufacturer of hair straighteners will be shitting themselves that they are reliant on only purchases from the female population again